Humor is the one feature always prevalent in Marvel movies and Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is no exception.
There’re many twists and turns that surprise, and opinions change swiftly when more is revealed to the story.
Groot as a kid and a teenager is exceptionally funny.
It received a 7.7 on IMDb, and on Rotten Tomatoes the critics gave a score of 83% and the audience 87%.
That’s it! This is another episode of Trivial Movie Reviews.
This is me (or maybe a reproduction of me) after watching the movie.
Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)
I was able to use this picture due to the following:
This is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the license. Disclaimer.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.